Traps and accesories
- Category: Traps and accessories
Specific trap for monitoring - flight monitoring.
Trap for a large number of insects flight monitoring, especially lepidoptera as Cydia pomonella, Lobseis botrana, Grapholita molesta, Tuta absoluta and others.
- Manufactured in uneven polypropylene, appropriate to support the open air.
- Hanger included
- To use with the specific pheromone of the pest you want to watch, and a gummed basis to which the insects get sticked.
Consult available pheromones.
THE METHOD OF USE:
- Use with a gummed background and the specific pheromone of the pest you want to supervise.
- Place the gummed background in the basis of the trap and close the tongues. Place the pheromone diffuser in the centre of the gummed background.
- Place the trap over the crop. In the trees, place it in a medium height or in the upper third. Orientate the entry towards the main winds of the region.
- Check the traps once a week. After each counting, eliminate the captured insects from the trap. Change the sticky basis when the number of captures is really high or when the sticky area becomes really dirty from the dust.
- Follow the specific indications depending on the pest you want to supervise. As a general rule put 2 traps per parcel. In crops bigger than 3-4 Ha, place 1 trap/Ha. Place at least a trap in the centre of the parcel and another one in the limit of the parcel, to know if the pest is emigrating from another point or has passed the winter in the crop.
- If they are going to be carry out some phytosanitary treatments, check the tolerance levels for each specific pest.
- TDEOPN0001 Neutral DELTA trap Boxes of 50 units.
- TBDOPN0002 Gummed basis Package of 10 units.
These indications are a general guide, and aim to provide the user a starting point for the implementation of his monitoring and/or mass trapping programs. The conditions and local practices can develop the need of programs' personalization.