Traps and accesories
- Category: Traps and accessories
Diptera mass-trapping trap
Appropriate trap for the monitoring and control of the fruit fly (Ceratitis capitata), olive fly (Bactrocera oleae), European cherry fruit fly (Rhagoletis cerasi), and other diptera.
- The most effective trap in the market for diptera.
- Manufactured in yellow plastic and transparent lid, it can be used during several seasons.
- Entry on the base funnel type and three side holes, equipped with some tubes which do not allowed the exit of the flies.
- Included hunger
- Manufactured by PROBODELT S.L. Made in Spain.
THE METHOD OF USE:
- With liquid attractants, refill the trap to the level of the funnel. Supervise regularly, refilling the liquid as necessary.
- With dry attractants, place the attractant pouch inside the attractant next to an insecticide tablet to avoid the flies escaping. Failing that, deal with the lead with an authorized insecticide in accordance with current legislation.
- Place the traps in a medium height of the tree, on the east or south face and distributed uniformly through the parcel.
- Depending on the pest you want to monitor and/or manage and the crop type.
- As a general rule a density of 50-80 Traps/Ha is appropriate for the majority of the traps programs.
- Check the Pest Sheet corresponding to the pest you want to manage.
- TMAPBD1007 MAXITRAP® fly catcher Boxes of 50 units.
- TMAPBD1014 mounted MAXITRAP® fly catcher Boxes of 25 units.
These indications are a general guide, and aim to provide the user a starting point for the implementation of his monitoring and/or mass trapping programs. The conditions and local practices can develop the need of programs' personalization.