- Category: Pest sheets
PEACH TWIG BORER
MINADORA DEL MELOCOTÓN
- Affects peach trees and nectarines, apricots and other stone fruit trees such as plum trees and almond trees.
- Unlike the Grapholita, the fruit attack is more superficial, and the damage is located mainly in the stem area.
- The caterpillar is dark with segmental white rings, what allows distinguishing it from the Grapholita
- There can be three or four generations per year since the beginning of May until October
- The pest monitoring by pheromones is a key for the correct timing decision to carry out a phytosanitary treatment, always with authorized products in accordance with current legislation and in a rational way.